Buying Groceries Online Than Going To The Store?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by NinetyEighty1 • Jan 22, 2018.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Now I'm sure I asked a question like this sometime in the past but I feel as though that ordering online for food delivery and groceries could be a much more cheap alternative. Yes it might take a bit more time and patience but you can easily find more deals online than off and won't have to waste gas money or time going to the store.

2. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    One thing that we need to understand is that spending more offline to order those products can be a good thing at the end of the day since we will be sure of where we purchased the product unlike when we talk of going on the internet to buy. I always want to do most of my shopping offline instead of going on the online stores.

3. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:

I agree buying groceries online is cheaper even if it will take sometime to reach at your home. Ordering earlier will be better. I have always been presented with the option of buying groceries online but I have always been going to our local market. This is because the groceries are cheap and I can select fresh ones and buy in excess to last for days. I still plan on purchasing groceries online one day. :)

4. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Buying groceries online is tempting but there is always a possibility that you may not get the fresh products as you cannot check the labels. Also, the fun that you get from shopping in the actual market beats the convenience of buying online any time.

5. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    That is true, and in that case I would suggest going to the store and purchasing fresh produce. However, there are a good deal of online stores and apps that have fresh fruit available. They will deliver at your place within the hour or two and make sure you have fresh produce. Though, you may have a point with good convenience, but lines can be a hassle to get through.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    There are some attractive offers from Amazon in for groceries. I am tempted to take advantage of othat. I know I will save a lot. I have to first organise my pantry and make a list of what I need on a monthly basis.

7. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy the groceries from a shop, I avoid to buy my groceries online because most of them are perishable and it takes a lot of time between my order and delivery and I risk to get my groceries smashed and not in time. There is a shop near my house and I can buy fresh groceries at any time.

8. dane

daneMember

Threads:
    I love going into stores and picking out my own stuff. I don't know about anyone else, but online shopping just isn't the same as doing your own shopping. Of course it's a convenient option for those who have no time or are unable to do their own shopping physically, but for me, it would be a last resort.

9. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing thing to have such a good time.

10. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I would also prefer to buy online.