Buying Supplies At The Dollar Store

Discussion in Office Supplies started by pafjlh • Feb 3, 2015.

1. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I buy supplies from dollar stores as well because I have this huge OCD when it comes to my home office. I want to have a fresh supply of bond papers, pens of different points, post it notes, etc. This is why dollar stores are such a blessing to me because they give me the basic things I need for my home office.

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well it just so happens that in my line of work all of these supplies that you buy tend to get destroyed at the hands of little ones, so the shelf life is very short, and that means that dollar stores are great for me when it comes to simple office supplies. Things like pens and pencils and crayons and anything for crafts are great to pick up for a great price.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm picky about pens and only like to buy the Sharpie pens, Sakura Identi-pen, Papermate Flair or the Japanese Platinum Preppie pens, so I don't buy pens at the dollar store because I need a smooth writing pen with a fine point.
    But there are certain things like thumbtacks, paper clips and binder clips at the dollar store that are exactly like the ones at any office supply store so I always buy those at the dollar store. It's always worth a look because there's no reason to pay $2 for a bag of rubber bands where a $1 bag will do.

4. MichelleVL

MichelleVLMember

Threads:
    I totally agree! The Dollar Store is a great place to find all those little office supplies. It's also the perfect place to get the office decorations. You can find things for Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Birthdays etc. Your office is never dull, with all the neat and cheap stuff you can find there.