Buying Watches Online For A Decent Price

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Ani_m • Jan 10, 2018.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    Lately, I've been on the hunt for a decently priced watch online for a gift. There are plenty of options, but with shipping, they can be a little too pricey. Has anyone had good experiences buying watches online? Not super cheap watches, but something decently priced from a reputable shop. I know sometimes buying these things online can be a hit or miss.

2. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a watch from Zaful.com and it was only $10. I got my watch about a week ago and I was not disapppointed at all. The quality of the watch is good than I really expected. Having an affordable price with great quality is something I think is lucky. You should check Zaful out. And also, they don't just sell accessories, they also sell clothings with amazing quality.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    What kind of watches are you interested in? The sporty or classic ones? Because there are plenty of choices in Ebay, Amazon, and Lazada.

4. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    There was a thread here about free watches from Lucas Lorenzo. I think on the freebies section. I saw the thread like two months ago. I am not sure if the offer is over but I checked the site on December and saw the watches were still free. You only pay for shipping costs. I read that Lucas Lorenzo was celebrating and so the free watches were part of the celebration with everyone around the world. I think you should check it out if the offer is still on.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    You might want to check out the LEGO watches on Amazon- I just kind of came upon them while looking at watches. These watches have a lot of colour in them-with the ones I saw on Amazon, and you can build your own look with these watches as well. It has a interchangeable link,strap,and bezel system that is very interesting and they are for adults and are unisex also, although LEGO makes a lot of kid watches as well.

6. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I do buy watches online, although I'm not looking at getting a cheap ones. Quality and not quantity is what I look out for when buying a watch. I prefer to get a good and solid watch for a decent price, which would last well for me than buying a cheap one that wouldn't last long, and it would become faulty.

Recently, I bought one watch online for $58. I know it's a bit costly but it's classy and good enough for me to pay that amount for it. Watches are part of accessories I love so much as well as bangles. IMG_20180119_212639_495.JPG

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought watch online only once. It was from ebay. It was a used watch from a seller based in the US. The watch was priced $4 which other wise would have cost me at least $20 (if I had bought new). The watch was in good condition and no body could guess that it was a used watch.

8. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Actually, I have bought a watch from an online store for the small price as 80 dollars, is a branded watch and I can say that in their original store this watch had the price as 120 dollars, but on their online store, they had a discount.
    It is better to buy online because you can use vouchers and discounts to save money.

9. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    You are quite correct @wallet@wallet because it's exactly what I experienced with the one I bought which is above in the post. I actually priced it before going to look for it online and it was around $110 but I got for $58 online. That's a very good discount I had from dealing online instead of going to buy direct.

10. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    I have so many tasty deals online about some cool watches, and I have actually patronize buying a few times. When you deal on a trusted online shop, you are definitely going to get good deals and watches are among the good products one can purchase online for a decent price without having to worry about paying heavily for it. I think that my last wrist watch that I bought online was billed around $20, and I wore it for more than 4 years before looking for another one.

11. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is such a great source of fun and this will be really massive for having such a good time.