Cami Shaper?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by pafjlh • Feb 14, 2013.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried this new garment from the makers of the Genie Bra called a Cami Shaper? Apparently this garment is suppose to help shape the body along with giving you the coverage of a camisole. Now I know that the fact that this is from the makers of the Genie Bra may seem like a major strike against the product. From what I understand that product didn't fair too well review wise around here, but I am still interested to know about the Cami Shaper. I guess because in the past it was always bothersome to have to wear a bra and a camisole, the idea of the two being together kind of intrigue me, but I would first want to know if it does at least live up to some of its claims.

2. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    My friend has one of these and it does do most of what it says but don't expect miracles from it. Yes it sort of compresses everything so that your love handles and other hanging bits don't look so bad but it doesn't really make you look thinner just more presentable. Also I'd still wear a bra more so if you've given birth and now use bras with underwires. After all no amount of compression will lift your breast like an underwire bra.

3. deenites09

deenites09New Member

Threads:
    I have recently bought three of these in a pack,,,first off they delivered wrong sizes all three were different and not one the size i ordered.... no matter when they finally arrived have to say how disappointed i was.......... the so called pads...... too small they move around so you can end up with odd looking breasts........ whilst it does "pull you in" they ride up big time so that the definition of where your boobs should be ends up half way up......... i bought them as a winter warmer for my winter golfing.......... dreadful ended up in the clubhouse, with pads any which way and the cami half way up my boobs,,,, not a good sight... size i ordered was correct but they just didnt do the job.......... dont bother i am throwing them in the bin