Cheap Retinoid Source

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Rossy • Aug 12, 2017.

1. Rossy

RossyMember

Threads:
    For those struggling with problem skin all you need is retinoids. Retinoids are a form of vitamin A that plays a huge rile in making your skin look perfect. You don't have to buy retinoids supplements since you can get retinoids from eating liver and eggs.

2. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I am sure I have heard that word before, but cant precisely remember where. I have extremely dry skin, does this apply to my skin type? I don't eat liver that much, maybe once in three months. I eat a lot of eggs though. But I will read more on this supplement.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I do have problems with my skin, I look older than I am so, I wouls sure need vitamin A. I think I will buy some in the next few days because I hate eating liver, I do eat eggs but I cannot take abuse of them because this may cause health problems to my liver and get a hepatitis.

4. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Well I agree that retinoid are very important to the body. Besides skin treatment, they also help in vision, strengthening the bone tissues and even boosting the immune system. Besides what you have stated, there are natural foods that are good sources of vitamin A, that are cheaper and readily available. These include carrots, sweet potatoes, most green vegetables and also nuts. However, one should consume the above with care, since too much consumption of vitamin A products could cause jaundice and hair loss.