Cheapest Christmas Gifts?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Denis Hard • Dec 12, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Don't want to spend a lot of money on gifts this Christmas? If you don't then obviously you'll want to buy gifts from the store that is selling them cheapest. There are thousands of price comparison sites and apps and there's this one site you need to take a look at:

Compare prices to get cheapest possible books, cds, dvds, electricals, games & perfumes using the best shopping comparison sites.

It allegedly gets the info from all other price comparison sites.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Other sites that sell cheap items with free worldwide shipping are

and

, so you might want to try them out. I already bought items in those 3 stores already and they were ok.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I didn't know that there are sites that you can find the cheapest prices on an item! Learned something new! Thanks!

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When it comes to Christmas gifts, there is no way to save money by buying cheap items because people would know that you are saving money. What I mean is when someone would give me a gift from a particular online store which I know was having a Christmas sale then I already know the amount of the gift. This reminds me of a $5 stuff toy that is really nice but it is sold on sale right in the center entrance of the mall. So it's not a good gift to give.