children eat free at IKEA restaurants

Discussion in Expired Deals started by S.O. Price • Jul 4, 2012.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    See the link below for more details and where to find an IKEA restaurant near you. I didn't know IKEA even had restaurants!

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Actually at the Sunrise location in Florida they have set up electric Kiosks for those interested in their "Ikea Family" card. It's a rewards card with awesome offers - you accumulate points for future purchases, you get an extended time frame for returning items, you get free tea and coffee from the cafeteria every time you come to the store, during the first 30 days of receving your card you can get a free soft serve, you get sales prices no one else does and you get informed of the sales a whole week before the public does and Kids eat free with this card!!

3. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    I never had any idea that the deals were so amazing at IKEA in the States, free breakfast on Mondays? That sounds awesome, thanks for sharing the deal with us!

4. Bloom

BloomMember

Threads:
    Wow! I knew that IKEA had a restaurant located in their stores, but not such amazing deals. No wonder there aren't a lot around in the States. To have a large chain of IKEAS in every county would put them out of business. It kind of makes me want to give their food a try. Has anyone tried it before?

Thanks for sharing the deal!

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    That's pretty cool. I don't have an IKEA near me, but I've been to them before and the food they offer isn't actually as bad as I expected. Just be careful about going overboard with the shopping while you're there, hehe.