Christmas tree up already?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by jackslivi • Nov 15, 2014.

1. jackslivi

jacksliviMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone!

Do you guys already have your Christmas tree up already?

I saw on facebook that some people put their Christmas trees up right after Halloween! They claimed that Christmas should not be put into one month.

My family usually waits until after Thanksgiving. We try to wait until the 1st of December but our son was an infant and we just wanted to get it out of the way last year. This year we will actually be able to put it together as a family.

So I wanna know if you guys have already put up your Christmas tree. What are your reasons behind it?

2. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    No not yet, but I can't wait to put it up...after Thanksgiving. Though it would be nice decor for Thanksgiving.

3. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yap jackslivi! I agreed with you some people decors Christmas tree before thanksgiving. Last year my Uncle and his family they were leaving to New york before Christmas celebrations. So they also want to make celebrations with us...:eek:
    They make all arrangement's also decor Christmas tree as well. Only that was a purpose behind i don't know why people did this but curious to know about reason behinds.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I don't feel ready for Christmas yet. I'm still eating old Halloween candy and there's a Thanksgiving turkey in the fridge. I'm not even thinking about Christmas yet. I'm not ready.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm Canadian, so my tree went up right after Thanksgiving.. November 1st, every year for me lol. But I'm impatient like that.. I live for the last two months of the year. If I were American, I'd likely wait till your Thanksgiving was over to put it up, but ours is long over. I would have it up year round if I could. Actually.. I can do what I want, maybe I should rethink this LOL.