City Kitty

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by lawboy22 • Mar 21, 2013.

1. lawboy22

lawboy22New Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried out the city kitty toilet/literbox? One of my girlfriend's best friends could benefit from it if it's something that works. Thanks in advance!

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't used it myself mainly because I don't have cats. I have however, seen the woman who created it on the series Shark Tank. Apparently that is where she got her funding to place the product on the market. As for finding out about the product. You might want to consider going to a search engine such as google and typing in City Kitty Reviews, then see what past customers have said about the product. Doing this has given me a whole lot of insight into many products that I considered buying myself.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw this on Shark Tank too! She was already selling the product, but wanted money to "take it to the next level".

Sorry, I can't offer any advice because I don't have a cat. I was just so surprised to see a thread about City Kitty. ;)

4. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen and heard of this product (

), but I wouldn't know if it would work on my cat because I've never tried it out, although I've seen shows on the Animal Planet where cats were successfully trained to use the toilet. I don't think I'll be trying the product out anytime soon as I'm satisfied with my litter box. I wish your friend all the best with training her kitty.

5. lawboy22

lawboy22New Member

Threads:
    Haha I actually did see it on Shark Tank myself! I absolutely love that show. I think my friend may try it out so if she does I will report back what she thinks.

6. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Just like any product that requires your pet to be trained to use it, it's only as effective as your resolve to be consistent is strong. If you do not have the time and patience for follow through then it won't work. My sister got this but she's not the follow through kind of person so it was not smooth sailing for her. Although the program says for a month it took my sister longer than that to get the cat trained.

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I guess we have all seen it on shark tank!Haha.
    I honestly loved the product from the very start that this woman stepped in the door.
    I don't own a cat yet but I can see myself with on in the near future.
    I think that the judges were harsh like always but this product doesn't deserve that much laughter.
    Many elderly people can't clean up after their cat so this invention just might be the best thing on the market.