Community Involvement

Discussion in Charitable Causes started by Nikkishea21 • Nov 29, 2014.

1. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21Member

Threads:
    It is always good to help others. Not everyone is able to give cash but you can be a source of fulfillment for others in a variety of ways. Donating things that you or your family possess that you no longer use is one way of doing this. These things may be in our household and are not being used by you but may be more beneficial to someone else. Sometimes we are not even aware that the tings that we have in abundance and sometimes toss aside may be someone else means of livelihood. Making a difference in someone else life sometimes do not require much effort, visiting the infirmary and combing the hair of the elderly, assisting the orderly with cleaning up, helping students in the community with homework...the list is endless. If i can be a ray of hope for someone else in this day i sure will try and be as we are existing is trying times and it may be the difference between sane and insane for some else or even myself.

2. mstaffney

mstaffneyNew Member

Threads:
    Nikkishea21, after reading your post it reminded me of how I started my own business. The purpose of my business was to help the community. You are right about not everyone is able to give cash and they can still be a source of fulfillment for others in a variety of ways. I have a resale shop which caters to the entire family. When I opened my store my purpose was to give consumers back the buying the power they once possessed and deserve. Seeing smiles on people's faces and hearing them thank me for looking out for the community brought joy to me.