Coupon codes for a forum license?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by BigBigFan • Nov 3, 2012.

1. BigBigFan

BigBigFanMember

Threads:
    It doesn't matter which forum software company it comes from, I haven't decided which type of forum software to use yet, but I'd like to get a code to save on the first years license. Does anyone know of any source of codes or discounts for forum software or license renewal? Share them if you have them, thanks.

2. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know of any codes, but remember that there's always free forum software such as Vanilla or PHPBB3 - which can sometimes be much better value for money. I've found them to generally contain a similar feature set, but you can always use plugins to add what's missing.

3. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameerNew Member

Threads:
    Best bet would be go for MyBB.
    Free.
    And get an experienced coder to design you a premium theme which can completely change things

4. crazycroc

crazycrocMember

Threads:
    I assume you're talking about the 3 main ones - vBulletin (which this forum uses), IPB, and XenForo. Unfortunately other than sales on their website I have never seen any coupon codes, probably because it is such a niche product.