Cricket Wireless Revisted....

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by SarahLizzie • Aug 14, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    About three months ago, I switched our phone plans from AT&T to Cricket. The amount of money we are saving every month is incredible! At first I was very unhappy with their service, but I purchased one of the cheaper phones through them. It was made by Huaweii. I never had service, and with in two and a half months my screen stopped working, and the keys stopped functioning. Then the phone started to just shut off when I would receive an incoming call or incoming text message. My boyfriend had the same phone, I bought it at the same time for him. Not too long after my phone started to die, his screen went completely black.

We are very careful with our phones. So I was surprised at how quickly the phones broke. With how awful my experience had been with the service up til that point, I was ready to go back to a contract with someone like Verizon. But then I decided to try a new cricket phone, and I bought the Huawei Ascend II. I was skeptical because the last phone from this company died so quickly...however, upon activating the new phone, my reception on the phone is perfect. And I am absolutely in love with the phone.

The moral of my story...if you are going to go with Cricket, the only way to receive decent service is to spend at least $100 on a phone. Do not purchase the cheap ones...here you truly get what you pay for.

2. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried the pay as you go plans before and I was always unsatisfied. I don't think that Cricket is available here or I probably would have tried them too. Boost Mobile was the worst for me. I had no signal whatsoever, and it baffled me because Boost is a Sprint company, and with a Sprint phone I had a signal.

I'm with Cspire now and have never been happier with my service!

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I first heard of Cricket phones when I lived in Las Vegas. They were very popular and most of the people who had them, loved them. I'm with Virgin Mobile which also piggybacks off the Sprint Network. I have very happy with them. I only intended to stay with them for a a few weeks to take a break after my contract with T-Mobile ended. I was very happy with T-Mobile, but I'm sticking with Virgin Mobile for awhile. b