Cyber Monday

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by dandeliion • Dec 1, 2014.

1. dandeliion

dandeliionMember

Threads:
    Is anyone taking advantage of the Cyber Monday deals or know of any good ones?

right now is doing a "Woot off" which means they sell a certain product until it sells out and then move on to another product. If you have the time today to sit around and watch it, you can get a ton of really great deals and they have different sections including home items, wine related items, sport items, kids' stuff, etc. I've already gotten a few Christmas presents!

2. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    Cyber Monday was not all it was cracked up to be this year. I found some good deals on amazon -- but they were running those specials all week - so need to rush to get them on monday. I shopped a few different stores throughout the weekend and that day but I didnt find anything that i was absolutely over the moon about.

3. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have never shopped on cyber monday. What I understand is that it is the Monday after black Friday right? Some deals aren't really a deal when it is on sale all week long. Then people could just take their time and not worry about missing some cyber Monday deal. Woot sounds like a cute little website I want to check out.