Do Feel Comfortable Buying Wireless Headphones For Your Phones And Making Calls With Them?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Martinsx • Jan 13, 2018.

1. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    Phones recently comes with lots of added accessories in which headset are part of them. Now there are several kinds of headset out there in the market, wire and wireless ones. My concern is the wireless headsets because I don't dare go anywhere near wire headset because they are just headaches for me with its tangling issues.

I have seen use their wireless headsets to do several stuffs, play music, watch movies, answer calls etc. Among all these, I'm not really comfortable answering calls with mine but if it's music, then I'm all good, using it to watch movies kills the battery power easily so that is excluded.

What purpose do you buy wireless headsets for?

2. mbuzma

mbuzmaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I only really use my headphones to listen to music/watch videos. I wouldn't mind answering calls with them though, but calling ? no. I've had wired headphones before which had a...calling button on them or something, and I called people accidentally too many times. I stay away from headphones that have that feature now.

3. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    Some wire earphone having call features on it, I have used it for a couple of times but never really enjoyed using it. Sometimes, the calls irritates my ear drum. The truth is that I'm not always comfortable answering long calls, it affects my ear drums and using earpiece doesn't help matters either. I prefer to be sent text messages or chat.

4. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    If you are a music lover, there is no way you are going to say no to wireless or wire headsets because they gives more and satisfactory listening experience than when you play from the external phone speakers.

Personally, I enjoy listening to music a lot and as a result of this, I'm always moving about with either my wireless headset or wire earphones depending on where I'm heading to. If the big wireless headset would be to conspicuous to my destination, I would opt for wire earphones.

5. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    There is no music lover that would say no to wireless headset because of how efficient and effective it gets when using it to listen and enjoy playing music. Listening to music playing out loud on your phone device drains the battery power faster but making use of headphones reduces this effect. Some people prefer also making use of the headset in making and answering calls but such isn't for me, using it for musical purposes is well enough for me.

6. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Well till now I have not used wireless headphones because like you said it may be uncomfortable for calls because I have my headphones for a long time and attend calls in between so I use it for music and for calls so I feel wired are much comfortable and handy. This is my personal opinion. :)

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I also haven't used a wireless headset since it's more expensive than the wired one. I find headsets too bulky though, so most of the time I just use an earphone when making calls or watching movies.