Do kids still play with toys?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by mistymi • Mar 27, 2014.

1. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    In this generation we have now, I noticed that kids don't pay much attention to toys now. They have their attention to gadgets now which really sucks because it can be dangerous to a person's health. Gone are the days where kids would play outside wih friends without touching any gadget.

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, kids still love toys. In fact, most of our gifts to children last Christmas were toys. We are actually trying to win over the kids from gadgets although I agree that it may be a losing war. In fairness to us, some of those kids were glad to receive the toys particularly the flying helicopter that is actually a type of drone. Likewise with the car with remote control, they were still amused although I’m don’t know for how long they will be playing with it.

3. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. Many kids worldwide are still playing the toys. Playing toys by the kids keeps them busy and engaged, and therefore caretakers and parents can have time to do other important things of economic growth. Parents should therefore strive to purchase for their kids a variety of toys for that purpose.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well they certainly have changed a lot since I was a kid and also since when I was buying them for younger kids, but of course kids still play with toys. Now that I think about it some of the classics are still the best too.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Kids mostly now like to spend their time watching videos on youtube and playing games of course. playing with toys is just a second option for them if they do not have gadgets.

6. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Although this is fact that nowadays kids like to see videos or love playing games on electronic media but this is another fact that ye they love playing with toys as well, At least my kid loves to play with toys.