Do you buy clothes online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Katewon1 • Aug 30, 2013.

1. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    I love to shop online for many things. However, I rarely buy clothes online. I would love to because I have found some really awesome clothes online that I can never find in the stores. I don't buy because I'm just afraid the clothes won't fit. I really need to try clothes on. In the past I have bought 2 different sizes and then I'll send one back but that's such a waste of money on shipping. What do you do?

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Clothes is one of the few things i prefer to buy in retail and in person so that i can try it out several times, maybe see what size would be better for me and if i like the feeling of it. And even if you don't like it later, it's much easier to get a refund.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen some really cute clothes online that I liked but I never got anything cause of the same reason i'm worried I will get the wrong size if I find an online store that has returns and free shipping I might until than I just stick to the stores.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love buying clothes online only from stores that I can trust. Some stores like forever 21 have three sizes which makes it very easy for shoppers to order online when they understand where they fit.
    When it comes to shipping I normally spend enough to the point where I always get free shipping so at the end of it all I get a better deal online the majority of the time.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't buy clothes online except t-shirts. T shirts with band logos and video game characters are my favorite clothing items to buy online and they're pretty forgiving with size, so I haven't had to return a t shirt yet.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I've bought a lot of clothing items online. I will only buy from places with great sizing charts though and hopefully reviews from other women who mention whether the clothes fit big or small etc. I haven't had much issue at all and when I have, I just go to the store and exchange it. If it's not a local store, I'll only chance it if I don't mind the risk (great price etc)

7. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    My only issue with shopping online is that, just like with mail order catalogs, you can't see the quality of the fabric and you can't try things on. I have often had to send things back, but I've also found some great deals when shopping online by checking the clearances. The best thing about buying online is that the store is always open and they almost always have your size.

8. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I try not too because if they do not fit me I am normally too lazy to send them back. :)

9. angie828

angie828New Member

Threads:
    I do quite a bit actually. I love to shop and even though it is much more fun to try them on, if I find a good deal online, then I will purchase something. Most of the time I am happy with my purchases and the clothes fit. I have only been burned a few times so that is really not too bad for me.

10. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I only buy a few clothes online from amateur designers which are mainly shirts with great designs like vector art or something with their own brand. I like to wear loose shirts as I really dont like fitted clothes as I am very uncomfortable with it except if it is badly needed, so size doesnt matter to me as long as it is not very extra large.

11. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    Looks like maybe I should try some online clothes shopping if I find good enough prices and free shipping. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

12. yellowbird

yellowbirdMember

Threads:
    Sometimes it's hard shopping online because you don't know PRECISELY what you're getting--the feel, size, true shape, fit, etc.
    That said, I love shopping on eBay for the deals I get, and generally things work out pretty well for me. :)

13. Steverd

SteverdMember

Threads:
    Actually YES, Me and my wife buy some clothes online. BUT only from places that are easy to return to like Amazon. Sometimes I can only find the Dockers I like in my size and color at Amazon. Then my wife loves to order from Victoria Secret online. If you have a return or exchange you can just do it at one of their stores.

14. dapperdileep

dapperdileepNew Member

Threads:
    I made my friend order some shirts, they "turned out" to be over-sized. long story short, FREE SHIRTS! Best of days :)

15. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do buy clothes on line especially because there are facebook page in our area that sells branded clothes such as forever21 that are made from Korea. Its much cheaper as well compare to buying from a boutique. I even buy clothes from facebook sellers who imprints shirts of my design.

16. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Nope. It is always best to see things like clothes in reality before I buy them. Online shopping takes that away from you. I don't think its advisable to buy clothes online.

17. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    As for me I shop online but buy offline. I love the internet for shopping because it has lots of cloth brands that may not be found on the brick-and-mortar stores. After shopping I visit one of my physical stores and order for such clothes so when they go for their stock they can bring my particular cloth brand. This way I have found things go on well and smoothly and I haven’t faced any over-size or under-size problems with own bought clothes.

18. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How would I be sure the clothes I buy will fit me? Since there's no way I can confirm that online even if I were to use fancy measurements, I wouldn't bother trying to guess, make a purchase and only to find out once I've forked out the cash that the clothes won't fit me. For that reason, therefore, I can't buy clothes online.

19. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    There are times where I shop for clothes online. It is really difficult because you can purchase something that doesn't fit you. Then you can have it damage when it is being shipped and you have to order another one. Buying clothes online is fairly easy and at times you can find great deals.

20. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. I mostly buy stuff online. I like the selection much better. I always find much better things online and it is easier than going all over the place to different stores looking for items I like.