Do you eat junk foods?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • May 9, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I eat junk food, I'm definitely guilty of that. I know that they're not healthy, but sometimes I just can't help myself. There is a brand of popcorn called "SmartFoods", if I eat just a single piece in that bag, I will most likely finish the entire bag, I mean its just so good and terribly addicting! But I try my hardest to avoid junk foods.

2. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    Same here. Honestly, though, what I do now is just try and not buy junk food. I will go to the grocery store and just try and breeze past the aisles full of chips and cookies and candy. I instead buy as many fruits as I can, and for my sugar cravings drink juice. For my savory needs, I like to get meats and cheeses that have been seasoned, which are also high in protein. Finally, though, I do also use a lot of spices which usually allow me to add interesting tastes even to bland vegetables. On a side note, I do know about the SmartFoods popcorn, and it is very addicting. I can honestly say that I would also eat a whole bag in a heartbeat.

3. Francy

FrancyMember

Threads:
    I have to admit, I eat junk foods on occasion. It's not very often that I do, but I certainly enjoy them when I take the plunge to indulge. I don't normally drink soda and I try to eat a lot of healthy lean meats, veggies and fruit. I find that I can't totally deprive myself of junk food because then I want it even more! Yikes! Junk food just isn't good for you. It has a lot of preservatives and fillers!

4. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I've eaten a lot of junk food over the years, and now I'm paying for it dearly. I'm really at the point where I want to get healthy. And the first step to getting healthy is eating healthily. It's just a matter of how I'm doing to do it. I know moderation is the key, but junk food can be very addictive. I can eat cleanly for awhile and not have any craving for the junk. But once I start eating junk again, that whole vicious cycle starts all over again. So I try to be very choose about when and what type of junk I will allow myself to eat. It has to be worth it.

5. Frederick25

Frederick25Banned

Threads:
    I don't eat more junk foods because it's not healthy.
    Eat more junk foods can cause various health problems specially obesity, blood pressure, and heart problems.
    That's why I always prefer to natural and organic foods for a healthy life.

6. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    Of course I do. I know they are bad for your health but every now and then I just can't resist it. Sometimes it's because I crave the taste. But other times I buy fast food just for the convenience of being quick and affordable.

I think it's really hard for me to give up junk food because I started eating it since I was a kid. My mom and dad would take us to McDonalds once a week. My brother really loved collecting the toys.

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    YES! As much as I want to quit, I still eat junk food. Chips and other kinds of junk food are too good to quit. :(