Do You Go Evergreen?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by remnant • Jun 14, 2017.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Do you choose fit over fashion?
    Some people especially ladies buy clothes on the basis of current
    trends in fashion, whats in vogue at the expense of fit amongst other
    factors. The fact is even if you do window shopping, new styles are
    always a but above the rest when it comes to the price. Thats why I
    follow the evergreen route, some clothes never miss the mark
    regardless of the passage of time. What about you?
    [​IMG]

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Most of my clothes are what you call evergreen, specially those that I wear at the office which are often of classic style and color. They're not in any way cheaper than the latest fashion though because I have to pay for the type of fabric and the style. I guess most women of my age don't really go for the latest fad. I go for what I think will be comfortable and at the same time presentable.

3. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I belong to the evergreen category and I am not much of a trendsetter, following the fashion and style closely. I too love to occasionally wear trendy clothes when I have the mood to do so. Otherwise, I will just stick on to my usual clothing in which I will feel comfortable.

4. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I would like buy clothes that are quite comfortable for me and at the same time somewhat trendy too. So I need a combination of both. For example I like t-shirt and jeans which is like an evergreen style for me. But I try to add new trends in this category. This is quite convenient and suitable for me especially while travelling.
    I personally believe that one should buy clothes which are comfortable for him/her. Then only comes fashion. I would never buy clothes which are not convenient for me even in the name of fashion. But as you can see we have a lot of options to choose from ready-made garments.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well certain things like jeans, black pants, skirts etc never really seem to go out of style, so yes, I include those in my wardrobe. I mean dressing for fashion is something that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, unless it is a classic item because things go in and out of style so often.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy what I can afford and what is comfy for me to wear. Even when I need something special to wear I'd rather get something that's classic and comfy to wear. I guess I'm a bit Evergreen and thrift shop for I shop at thrift shops too for it's so inexpensive. I like some of the clothes I find at thrift shops for they are good quality and inexpensive.

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I never go with trend. If you go by trends, you will be buying new clothes every season. I always by clothing item that stays ever green. For example, a floral gown may go out of fashion next year, however, jeans and T shirts stay fore ever. Being fashionable does not mean you wear fancy clothes, being fashionable means you wear clothes that right fits on you.

8. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Luri, I agree with you, Following fashion is such bring a lot of expemses. I am so sure that this will be really having such a good and most appealing time.