Do You Have A $1 Show Where You Live?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Soulwatcher • Dec 18, 2017.

1. Soulwatcher

SoulwatcherMember

Threads:
    I have a local $1 where I live and it usually plays movies that are on Blu-ray. But you can go to the movies and get a full movie experience for $1. My wife and I usually got and we bring our own popcorn, candy, and pop and we have a great time for around $20. Because we buy our popcorn, candy, and pop from the $1 before we get there.

P.S. If you go to the regular movie theater here your looking at $30~$40 a night because you can't really bring stuff in. And you're not supposed to bring stuff in the $1 show but they don't really care and they don't enforce it.

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Where do you watch $1 show? Is it some kind of theater? Are they doing this legally.In my place, you cannot charge people for the shows unless you are registered with the local government and pay taxes for every ticket you sell.

3. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    We don't have $1 show here, or at least not that I know of. It would be affordable for many people if the show costs only $1. I would like to watch it once in a while if there is any. I haven't been going to cinema for a few years as I have young kids and baby with me. Moreover, the movie ticket has become more and more expensive, and I won't like to spend money there since I have become a stay at home mom.