Do You Have A Favorite Author?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by sidney • Mar 29, 2015.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Oh there are so many! I cannot possibly decide on one. But among the top three are John Grisham, Agatha Christie and the newly acclaimed Chimamanda Adichie. There are so many great authors and great books to choose from.

2. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I do have a favorite author. In fact calling him favorite is an understatement, but I will use it to fit the situation. Napoleon Hill has swept me off the ground. His work, Think and Grow Rich, is in fact invaluable.

3. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have quite a few favorites that it is difficult for me to decide but the top ones in my list are Agatha Christie, Alistair Maclean, Jeffrey Archer, John Grisham, Ayn Rand etc.

4. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I've read lots of motivational books as well as self-development books and I must say that my favourite author remains Sir Robert Greene that wrote both 48 Laws of Power and Art of Seduction. Reading both books on hard copy as well as pdf copy has opened my eyes to lots of things about human beings and how to relate to them in a way that one can have so much influence on them.

I would advise anyone thinking about reading a book on human control to get the 48 Laws of Power and try as to practice each of the laws for it would go along way in making one a great person in the society.