Do You Have A Signature Scent?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by deecee • May 10, 2012.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    My signature scent is Imari, by avon. About five years ago a friend of mine was selling avon. At christmas time she bought each of us our own perfume/cologne. She bought me a spray bottle of Imari perfume. I fell in love with it. I have never used another kind of perfume since then. I would love to be able to afford the powders and deodorants with the imari scent. But I can only afford to get the perfume most of the time. And I even love the color and bottle my imari perfume comes in. It will always be my favorite.

My second favorite would be vanilla musk....That was my first choice before Imari.

2. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I try not to have a signature scent because I wouldn't want my friends and family to say that I am predictable which can also mean boring because one is executing the same thing everyday. Lately, I have been using Beyonce's Heat perfume, Victoria's Secret love spell body spray, and I will use Paris Hilton perfume. I have a plethora of others because I don't like to wear the same perfume everyday. Usually, I will spray it three times: I will apply a spray on my right wrist then rub it on the other, I will spray it on my left neck then smear some on the other side then spray some on my stomach area.

3. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I change scent every now and then just to try something new. However I always go back to Brut. Maybe I am influenced by the advertising but somehow it does smell like me.

4. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a variety of perfumes that I really like, depending on how I feel, but the one that I have loved all my life since I started wearing perfume is Tabu. It used to come with a little black cat with diamond eyes , and I suppose that it was that cat that first attracted me to Tabu, but once I started wearing it, it soon became my favorite.
    Another perfume that I really enjoy wearing is Opium. There is just something about that fragrance that makes me want to just keep smelling it, over and over, while I am putting it on, and smelling the bottle, all at the same time. It is al,ost intoxicating to my nose, I guess . I usually can't afford the actual perfume, so I get the cologne, and that works for me.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not really, but I guess smelling fruity or like some form of vanilla or another is my signature in a way. I don't like perfume, musk etc, they give me headaches. I use oils and some lighter sprays, but perfumes are all too much for my senses.

6. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    If we are talking of perfume, there is only one that I like, a very classic one from Calvin Klein which is Escape. I only use that in special occassions, though and it is not an everyday scent. What I wear for everyday scent are colognes and body sprays. As of the moment, my favorite is Victoria's Secret's pear glace. You can smell that in me almost everyday. But I am not the type of person who buys the same scent once I consumed it. Like, since my pear glace might say bye bye anytime this week, I am planning to have Vanilla-scented body spray this time.