Do you have Netflix?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by crazycroc • May 17, 2013.

1. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    For three years, my family went through financial hardship. We couldn't afford cable what so ever. Netflix was great. There were shows available for everyone in the family. We chose the streaming service which was very affordable. The free trial helped too. I have not had an account for about a year now since we have cable where we are living, but I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have Netflix and enjoying its features. I have subscribed to two screens at AUD 12 (USD 10) which is almost nothing for the services it provides for the entire family members. However, it's not effective in my home country since the internet speed is not good enough for this kind of services but hopefully the situation will change in near future.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have subscription of Netflix and Amazon Prime now. I make use of both. Compared to Prime Video from the Amazon, you'd find the netflix is a good option. It has lot of movies and the TV shows database. So it makes some good content. And another thing is that it costs lot low if we check the quality of the shows.