Do You Know Free Streaming Websites With Movies And Tv Shows

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by annitha • Sep 15, 2017.

1. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    The last website where I have been watching all my movies regretfully shut down without the warning and I am not eager to pay a monthly fee to watch a few movies per month.

Do you know some website where I can watch movies either for free or for a low fee membership?

I also found out that after signing up for a trial on some websites there is no movie I was searching for, but the page clearly showed a title BEFORE I made an account. I want to avoid these situations if it is possible and save my money for something else.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know that when I miss watching episodes, I go to the channel sites, to watch it, such as Suits on usanetwork.com. At the channel sites I click on the episodes, and they before you watch the episodes, the site will, ask you for your cable provider's acct. login. Then you can watch old movies at

. I've haven't watched any movies at TCM.com yet, so I don't know how it is. So far all is free to do so you'll save money this way.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you are from the US,UK and Canada Do not go to those free streaming sites because they are illegal and will get you jailed, If you are not from the US,UK and Canada. You can definitely use them because they will save you lots of money because they are for free.

You can watch Hollywood movies from putlocker.ch
    You can watch English subtitled Asian movies and shows from Kissasian.ch

-----------

If you want to be on the high road and pay money.

The app VRV have a free trial and you can watch movies and Anime there for a low price.

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think YouTube is the only source where you can watch movies uploaded by someone legally. However you never know what your search result brings is legal or illegal but at the same time you never know what you are watching is entirely illegal or the one who uploaded them has right to load them. I think it's highly unlikely that anyone is going to prosecute you for watching those uploaded movies but at least it warns you to stay away from such a situation.

5. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I would suggest ''gomovies''. They don't only have movies but they have shows as well. Of course it's probably illegal but for some reason, they've been online for years without a problem which is strange because you'd think they'd be shutdown by now. Or who knows? They probably paid for the rights.

6. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I think that YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymmotion are all ok, but I was thinking about the websites that accept Paypal as a paying method and those who offer a decent list of movies and tv shows under an affordable price.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    You can find a surprising amount on YouTube, but I think they are starting to take them down, or maybe just for certain shows or companies. I bet there are some out there but the quality of what they have probably varies a lot.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately not. None that is free... But I think the sites that offer this type of service for free have a crappy quality (I mean, really really bad :confused:).

9. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I tried to find one with a solid movie base and with a low monthly fee.
    Most of those websites ride on yearly membership, so once paid you are stuck with them for a year.

10. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    There are no free websites with movies, especially if you want to watch new movies. There are some sites that let you watch movies for free in online medium but those sites are not legal and you may have problems in the future if you surf them.

11. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    These sites are usually good (the amount of products is well diversified), but unfortunately, they have this "bad" side, which forces customers to maintain the loyalty.

12. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I like to go to the cinema, but not for an every movie that comes around, plus I really don't want to pay a full price ticket for a blockbuster garbage.
    Seriously, some movies deserve bad rating after an introduction scene.
    I usually seek movies that are either good or older, so many membership websites do not have them.

13. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    Yes, you have to filter what you want to watch and not go to the movies just to "watch another movie". In fact, the movie has to mean something to you (after all, you will not spend your money without a purpose). Am I right? :D

14. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Putlocker , TV series download , coolmoviez are great places for you naughty little pirates. They have a great library of content.