Do you like to shop alone or with friends?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Miaka_M • Jun 9, 2014.

1. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the time, I prefer to shop on my own. Firstly, I don't want people to wait upon me. I don't want to make them feel like they're my personal maid accompanying me on a personal errand. Secondly, shopping is basically a relationship between me and the items I intend to buy. My friends have nothing to do with my purchases because I am the type who dances to her own tune. It's also rare for me to ask for style advice or get a second opinion on just about anything I buy. I am always clear about what I want. If I meet up with friends, it's purely for social and bonding reasons.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only time you should with friends is when they are going to help bargain. Truth be told there are some people who are better at this art than others so if you can take someone like that along they could help you get better deals. Otherwise most friends will probably get you to spend more money than you wanted to.

3. Cilivren

CilivrenMember

Threads:
    When it come to clothes, I prefer to shop with either my friends or my mom. Sometimes it can be annoying to wait for them because I'm always fast when it comes to shopping and never spend too long in one shop. Nevertheless, I like having someone to give me a piece of advice on whether or not an item suits me. If I'm shopping for anything other than clothes or shoes, I usually prefer to go alone.

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I don't go shopping alone. I will prefer my sisters or my mother or my friend to go with me.