Do You Mainly Shop During The Week, Or On Weekends?

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Diane Lane • Apr 15, 2016.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    My grocery shopping is once a month and this is usually at the end of the month (weekend). I always buy in bulk and would very rarely buy stuff midweek except for diary products like milk or cheese and of course bread. I prefer shopping midweek if I am able to. Weekend shopping is like resuming on duty for a full days work :)

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I usually just plan my shopping on days or hours where less people go shopping so that it will not be as crowded. I live near a lot of convenience stores, so if I need food then I can just walk over there and buy what I need.

3. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    We usually shop during the week, and specifically we do our grocery shopping mainly on Thursday as the store we go to buy groceries often is having promotion on Thursday, in order to take the advantage of the cheaper price, we set our grocery shopping day on Thursday now. The reason we prefer to go shopping on weekdays is that it's not so crowded. I don't really like to shop when the place is crowded, moreover we are bringing three little kids.