Do you make your own soap?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by daimashin • Jan 8, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen people talk about making their own soap. This way we can choose our own fragrance and ingredients that suit our needs. Do you know how to make your own soap? If you have, what are the benefits other than what I mentioned?

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never made my own soap. I have researched it many times, though. The truth is that I am just lazy. It can often be cheaper to buy your own soaps, rather than buy them from stores. An added bonus is you can customize it the way you like.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I don't make my own soap, and I think that unless you're knowledgeable in that subject, then you're better off just buying one, and it's more convenient too.

4. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I also heard that it's cheaper to just buy the soap already made. Combining all the ingredients needed to make a bar of soap or even liquid soap can get pricey. That is, if you want to reap all the anti-bacterial affects as well.

On the opposite end, I understand that making your own soap is fairly easy, and can be a fun activity. However, I have not tried.

Has anyone made their own deodorant?