Do You Pay Gym Fees?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by True2marie • May 11, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I used to pay gym fees on a regular basis hoping to lose weight. It NEVER worked. The only time I ever dropped major pounds is by exercising at home or a free gym supplied by an employer. As a result, I decided to leave gym memberships to other people - guys and gals who benefit from this type of club.

Do you pay gym fees?

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer doing exercise outdoor so I never paid for a gym membership. The only time I would go to a gym is when my family and I stay at a hotel with a free gym service as it is included in the price of the room.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I used to never pay for a gym and would exercise at home or outside, over the past year I have been looking to mix it up a bit and step out of my comfort zone. Gyms offer equipment that I wouldn't otherwise have access to so I happily pay the fees. Granted I go to a no-frills gym that is about $30/month, so in the long run it isn't a huge investment. To me it is worth every penny.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No I don't pay to go to the gym, since when I exercise I just jog on the street or work out at home. I'm just a casual exerciser anyway, maybe when I'm really itching to get rid of my excess weight asap then I would probably start to go to the gym and hire a trainer to help me lose weight.

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I just improvise most of the time. I never go to gyms they're too expensive (at least from where I live) I also find it easier to just workout at home with out the mishmash of equipment. If I need to lift some weight I just hang out of my porch and lift my own weight, if I need to run I just go outside for a run.