Do You Search For Coupons

Discussion in Online Shopping started by beasleym1989 • Mar 3, 2016.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wonder why we do that though - only really check for coupons and codes for sites that we are not that well acquainted with? Half the time there are daily promotional coupon and discount codes for our regular sites, but we are not as staunch in our practice about those ones. Humans are strange lol.

2. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    I don't think I've missed any coupons from Amazon haha, any other website I've purchased from was probably spurred on by a discount of some sort. A good example is Toysrus, they occasionally have a 20% off coupon they'll send out. Without this deal I don't have any real reason to shop there, with it Christmas shopping is about 20% cheaper.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh lol. I had been under the impression that you were talking about the deals that Amazon and popular online retailers like it tell us about themselves, like the prime deals and whatnot. There are other codes and stuff that you can find online to get other sorts of deals.

4. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    This is happening to me all the time. I first did this when booking for my first grab card I look for coupon and codes over the internet and even facebook and I found one and I was able to used it to get a discount. After that before all my purchases I will look over the internet first for any coupon or discount first before I make the purchase.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately coupons are not popular in my area all the advertising magazine show are discounts and that is it but no coupons. When I used to live in the US I remember I used coupons quite ofter and it was actually fun looking for them as that meant great savings. I really which they would have them hear I only know of one store that does coupons when we make a purchase but that is all.