Do You Shop On Online Facebook Stores?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by juan dela cruz • Nov 13, 2017.

1. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I found some Facebook page that sell items on facebook itself. Some of those stores have physical stores on specific location in your country. I am planning to buy a Rode microphone on a facebook page because they offer cheaper and better deals. I am planning to go to their physical store but I am just afraid if they will be selling fake items.

How about you do you trust facebook pages that sell items?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't trusted any facebook page stores enough to buy from them but I know I can be wrong as many people have had good experiences. It all comes down to knowing how to chose the right store and of course do some research before making your final choice. If it is well known and they are verified and even have they're own physical stores I would think they are okay.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have never bought anything from facebook store. However, soon I might buy handmade jewelry from facebook store. I have a facebook friend who has recently set up a facebook store for selling hand made jewelry. Since I know this frined, I will trust her. However, I may never buy from stranger's store.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've done a few purchases, but only after doing a lot of research (checking for comments and complaints from users, for example) before finalizing purchases. If you know how to search properly, they can be a great option to save good money.

5. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I'm the same, unless i'm certain i will not make a purchase, i always do as much research as i can then decide and see what the action is.

6. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    No, I don't. I find it rather risky as a lot of those are scams. I've been scammed once myself actually. It's very easy and cheap to purchase likes & comments on Facebook, thus, making it look legit and tricking people into buying stuff they won't end up receiving.

7. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I just bought an item on a facebook page.and I just received my item this afternoon. Everything was packed tight and secured and I believed it is original because it is working for it specific purpose. I tried a generic mic adapter found on the malls and it didn't work on my Gopro hero 5. I bought a Gopro brand Mic adapter on a facebook page and it work perfectly on my action cam.

8. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    May I ask what the facebook page is called? And how much did it cost? Also, was it a registered company, or just a regular person?

9. Kimika

KimikaActive Member

Threads:
    I would only buy from a Facebook store if the store has a lot of good reviews. I would check on other peoples experience on buying on the Facebook store. I would also ask friends if they already know about that shop and if they have tried buying. I did try to buy some stuff on such stores and I haven't had a bad experience so far.

10. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I am not very sure if they are a registered company. I think they have a physical store and not just a personal. The shop is located in the Philippines I am not sure if they can ship abroad. The name is Urban Gadgets and I trust and recommend this shop. The package arrived the day after I ordered in good condition.

11. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    That's great. Would you recommend it over other online stores such as eBay and Amazon? Personally, I use Amazon and eBay for most of my shopping, but since I'm not in the Philipines they might not sell to me? Anyways, I'd love to visit the Philipines so when I'm there I might go there, haha :)

12. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have not purchased anything from online Facebook stores, and I haven't shop at any too. I just haven't come across anything I am interested in those stores, hence I have not consider buying from those stores. I am not sure how Facebook manage those stores or they just let the store owners do business however they like, so it might be quite risky. I guess we need to do our research or ask for recommendations from friends before purchasing something from any online stores, including Facebook's.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I have not purchased any product from Facebook. I am so sure that this will be really having such good and most appealing stuff.