Do You Suffer From Computer Fatigue?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by sidney • Feb 23, 2015.

1. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    I also experience this whenever I use the computer to do my work. Usually I sit in front of the computer for thirteen hours a day. The first few hours are okay and I do not feel anything and I am normal. After around nine hours of working, my butt starts to hurt because of the sitting and my eyes are beginning to strain, so I stand up and stretch my body and also close my eyes for a bit. Then when I reach about thirteen hours, this where I feel really tired. My head hurts and my eyes are a bit blurry and I am a bit dizzy. My back, butt and hands also hurt because of my sitting position and keyboard use. But this is now normal to me as I go straight to bed after working on my computer for long hours, and then feel refreshed and new again the next day.

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    On my days off from my regular job, I do not get computer fatigue because I take breaks to run out and take care of errands and such. I wake up in the morning, work online for a couple of hours, and then get my son ready for school. I then run hours and come home at about lunchtime, and start working again until about 4pm when my fiance gets home. I rarely work at night online, but have been known to do it if I have a big project to get done.

On the days that I work my other job, I get fatigued badly. I get up and work a couple of hours, then go to work and work my job, and work online during my breaks at work. By the time I get home I do not even want to look at my computer!