Do You Think Pontiac Will Ever Come Back?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by eagle22 • Apr 8, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I feel like I am one of the few that actually really like Pontiac cars, do you guys think they will ever come back or do you think they are gone for good? I really hope they come back someday!

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I remember the first car I ever tested was a Fiero. Loved it but I didn't have enough money to finance it :(. Some said it happened for a reason because that dealership closed less than a year later. Later models have funny body shapes, so I don't know.

3. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I think it will be hard for them to come back, but I wish they would! We have owned several Pontiacs, and have gotten at least 230,000 miles out of them with little mechanical issues. I like the styling of the later models they were producing also. I never really understood why they went away, but I guess it must not have been profitable anymore.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are plenty of great Pontiac vehicles that have been released over the years, but the brand is dead. GM axed the brand, and it's not hard to see why after its financial shortcomings and poor sales. They're not going to revive the Pontiac brand anytime soon, and I'd wager that we're never going to see it again whatsoever.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm still driving my Bonneville, and it's still going strong! At least I hope that's what the mechanic will tell me when I go pick it up later. Just a tune-up today, nothing major. I don't trust new cars to keep me safe, this one saved my life years ago, and hopefully I'll have it for many more years. I'd love to see them make a come back, especially the Bonnevilles!