Do You Use Anti-ageing Products?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Jul 2, 2016.

1. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    No, and i don' plan any time in the future on doing so, as of right now i use only face cleanser and wash as well as a moisturizer.

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using only lately, and i definitely notice a lot of improvements in certain ares of my face that were somewhat wrinkly and dark.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    When my mother was past 40 she started using anti-age products. I am not at that age, however, I may not use anti aging products even when I reach 40. In my understanding, anti-aging produces do not reduce your age. They migh lift your wrinkles, however, having less wrinkles do not mean you have become younger. Perhaps, I will use skin toner when I am old. I want my skin to be toned, however, I don't believe in anti aging products.

4. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't see any need to be using anti-ageing products as long as I try to eat good meals that are full of vitamins and minerals as well as ensure that I don't joke with taking fruits and water as often as I could. I understand that some people might be tempted to taking anti-ageing products, but as long as I eat well, my skin is always fresh. Eating good food as well as doing exercise to burn out fats makes the skins look smooth always

5. Meeseeks

MeeseeksMember

Threads:
    No especially when it's the product is too darn expensive...except when it's on sale.

6. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I'm too young to use anti aging products. Lol. Well most people tend to go for anti-aging product but like life, growth and death, you can't stop it from happening.

Nature is friends with nature. Try as much as you can to stick to natural products. Drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables, exercise and stay clean. You'll be fine.

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    No, because I consider this a total waste of time (and especially money). Deciding to fight against time is a lost fight because nobody can stop the time. It's a simple concept to understand. :rolleyes: