Do You Use Soap Suds?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Nov 12, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    After doing the washing, small pieces of soap which are of marginal utility should be put into a container for accumulation. They can then be mixed with some water and boiled to form a slurry which is put in moulds to dry in the sun. This soap can then be reused to save some bucks for a rainy day.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of this before, hence I have never do that. I am not sure if you meant the laundry soap or body wash soap, but we are using liquid laundry detergent, so we can't save the small pieces of soap. I will find out more about the soap suds, and see if I can also reuse what we are using and save some money and resources too. Thank you for sharing this.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I think that's quite extreme already when it comes to trying to save money. Bar and powdered soaps disintegrate anyway to liquid while they are in the container, so we just throw the soapy liquid away.

4. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    I think is a good idea in writting, but not in practice because you can end up spending more in gas/electricity by boiling them than just buying new ones in bulk. But I've never done it so maybe I'm wrong.

Are you refering to soap you use for laundry or body wash?

5. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    Never tried to and never heard this procedure before. When I hear the word "suds", it reminds me of a Spongebob episode where Spongebob got sick. Lol. Anyways, I just discard this and just let it down to the drain. I also thought with what you said is about soap for a shower? I don't know. If it's for laundry, then I am not doing anything about this. I can't be reusing those tiny bits of powdered detergent for another laundry.

6. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used sopa suds, in fact I even don't know what soap suds are? If these suds can be reused, I think we can save money on washing detergent (soap or liquid). However, if the suds are already expensive, I think they can save money. I will have to check these out to know better.

7. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I pass on those bits to my maid to use in the kitchen for cleaning the table tops. They get used up that way. I would not want to do what you have suggested as it is time consuming.

8. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used soap suds. I always use my soap to last bit of it. . When it is remaining the little piece, I further mould it into my sponge until it dissolves completely while I bath.

9. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have thought about using them for quite some time now but never really got around to do so,do you have any experience with them.