Do You Use Uber?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Shine_Spirit • Jun 2, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Uber has become one of the most common services for all those who need a car at any time but don't need to drive.

The service is very effective and ended up earning millions of costumers for two main reasons: the quality of the services provided and the value that is charged for them.

What do you think about it?

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using Uber for a long time and i can not deny how awesome it is, i find it to be more convenient and offers far better experience in comparison to the other means of transport.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I cannot use my car for some reasons, I would usually resort to a taxicab which is a rare animal during rush hour. By the way, rush hour in Metro Manila runs from 6am to 9pm. I’m not joking, that’s true. Anyway, with the rarity of the taxicab, I often would take the bus or any other available public utility. And now comes Uber and Grab. I have tried Uber once. It is good because it is paged by the central after I texted for a request. Just a few minutes elapsed and the car arrived to pick me up. However, the rate is oh, soaring sky high. More than double the rate of the taxicab. That got me thinking.

4. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I have not yet tried Uber service but we have other cab services which are much better and affordable. Recently my brother started to use it and told me it was much better than the usual cab services and also much cost effective than those. So, I have decided to try it on the next time when I book a cab.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have only used public transportation. I like riding taxis for they are reliable and safe. I would prefer to ride buses or taxis because I trust them. I don't plan to use Uber or others like it for now. Safety and cost are most important. If Uber is cheaper than taxis then I might consider them. If Uber isn't cheaper as some say in these postings, then I'll stick to buses and taxis.