Do You Use Your Smartphone As Your Only Source Of Internet?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by Oolongfan • Nov 15, 2016.

1. DavidLee

DavidLeeMember

Threads:
    I saw this post and I thought if I'll honestly post my comment, some would see me as a weirdo. Haha, apart from my Smartphone, I often use my laptop for Internet connectivity which I connect directly to the Ethernet cable. I'm a customer/ subscriber to a very nice Internet provide company which provides fast, monthly unlimited but cheap service. Not to mention, I own a tablet and a desktop PC -you know, the old property someone takes care-of since the beginning of his/her work time.

2. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    I normally use my phone to access the internet outside. Whenever I'm at home, I prefer using my desktop because it's a lot better than a small screen. I also my smartphone to connect to Wifi, but only for games not for work.

3. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    Right now I only make use of my smartphone in surfing the night and it's OK with me. Although I will like to start browser with a laptop.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I use my smartphone as a source to access the internet, but not as the only one because I have my laptop in almost every place, haha (but the smartphone is actually more practical).

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only use my smartphone internet when I have to. It's too small for me. My laptop is the biggest you can get, a 15.6" laptop and I love it! I need to get accustomed to using my smartphone for internet, but it's not as good as my laptop. I play games, keep it for emergencies and have fun learning with it. I just got my smartphone this year, you see, so there is a lot of catching up I must do and learn a lot yet, lol!

6. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    No I use it a lot but I have a desktop and a laptop at home. I wouldn't be without my phone because you can't beat a smartphone when you are out and about. It's easy to tuck in your bag, you can use it for checking items, paying for goods or as a navigator. It really is worth having. I just wish we didn't have to charge them so often because if you're out and the battery drains it is useless.

7. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I do most of my research and surfing through my laptop and I use my laptop very often because I'm working as a VA. If you want to earn money online, I think it's an advantage to have a computer as you can do plenty of things with it than using smartphone alone. But whenever I would just like to relax or lay down surfing or streaming, I then use my phone since it's more handy and convenient :)

8. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    No and i don't i ever will, smartphone is convenient and quite practical but it still lacks in term of efficiency and power so not yet.

9. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I use a smart phone once in awhile to surf the internet or work on at home-but also I have a internet service at home, I use as well, so you can use the free phone services out there to make your calls-since I do not have a wireless phone service plan at this time. I use my phone to chromecast some free movies as well -but do most of my work on a laptop computer at home,and find it the easiest way to get my work done also.

10. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Currently, my only source of internet is my smartphone. However, I don't use my phone to suft the internet, instead I tether my phone to my laptop and use phone internet on my laptop through a mobile phone hotspot. I use a dual SIM phone. I use one SIM for making calls and another SIM for internet. I have subscribed to volume based internet and pay $5 for 10 GB montly data.