Does anyone here have Google Fiber

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by downloadsincomplete • Dec 11, 2013.

1. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone here has Google Fiber internet/TV service.

I am very curious about it, but unfortunately it is only available in Kansas City and Provo. Soon it will be available in Austin, TX. It offers Free internet with no monthly fee, just a $300 installation charge. Or, it has 1,000 Mbps for a $70 a month fee, no installation charge. And if you want to add 200 HD TV channels, it is $120 a month with no installation fees. That is at least half of what the other providers charge.

I would be very interested in hearing reviews from actual, experienced users. It sounds like one of the best internet providers at the best value, but its selection is so limited in the cities it services. Then again, I wonder how Google is collecting your information...

2. dottenet

dottenetNew Member

Threads:
    I've had the Google Fiber TV service for a few months, and I have been been very pleased with the service. They have been adding to the areas where fiber will be available around the Kansas City area in the past months. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the service, and I will answer the best I can!

3. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I heard about this service and it seems very good. Sadly it is not offered in Mississippo so I cannot get it. Hopefully they will expand their service and make it available for every town and city.