Does The Coupons Truly Work?

Discussion in Coupons started by luisalex96 • Dec 4, 2016.

1. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    I am new in this coupon world and i've been found in the web Bunches of website offering things that i could never envisioned.

How is your experience about them?

What would it be advisable for me to consider before attempting to utilize one? ;);)

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have good experience with coupons, in fact I have pretty bad experiences with coupon. I have tried coupon codes many times and they have never worked for me. It says, it is not valid in your location or the offer is not available or the offer has expired. Having said that you can try your hands, who knows you might get lucky.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I use both online coupons and newspaper coupons. You can feel more savings if you are bulk buying. News paper coupons are better for grocery items while online coupons are better for digital goods and non food products. Based on my own experience, I prefer online coupons for digital goods but I won't use them for groceries.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really use coupons to often as most of the time I have a problem them. I hate when I want to use one and there is a catch to be able to save, which I know it's my fault for not reading the small print first but it gets annoying. I use them when I'm sure how the discount works and if it actually is worth it.

5. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I use coupons a lot, particularly if they are got though a loyalty scheme I am part of. I don't use the ones from online websites often, although if I am buying something online I might try a code or two to see if I can make a saving.

The one thing I hate is going to the supermarket with bunches of coupons because the cashier rarely manages to get them right. I've started going to the automated tills because the computers work it out the same way I do, and that way I can scan them. It is only a problem when the supermarket hasn't set the coupons up on the system properly, which sometimes happens.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon have coupons for grocery items now. If you have an Amazon account and you love to shop online, You can "clip" these online coupons and save a lot of money.

If you are more into organic products, Wholefoods also have some online coupons that you can use.