Does The "purrfect Cat Arch" Shed?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 31, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I have three domestic indoor cats, and I was looking at the Purrfect Cat Arch, which is a self-groomer for indoor cats. I really like the idea, but in the past when we have bought scratching posts or anything of that nature, they tend to shed everywhere to the point where it's more of a hassle than anything. I'm talking about the posts shedding, not the cats!

Has anyone bought this, and did it make a mess like scratching posts? If it stays in tact it would be a great way to help the cats groom themselves.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    You have a good point here about the Perfect Arch that I have wondered about myself. It does seem to be a great idea in grooming your cat but what about the hair left on the item after the fact. There is nothing in the commercial about the fact that this can easily be taken apart to clean the brush then put back together. Which tells me there isnt' such a way of doing this. Maybe in time the manufacturer will realize this is a an issue with the Perfect Arch and work to create this feature. In the mean time you might want to check what others who have purchased the product are saying about it in places such as Amazon or product review websites.