Drinking straight from the tap water

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by whnuien • May 30, 2014.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    My water is perfectly fine here, so yes, I drink from the tap all the time.

95% of my liquid intake comes straight from the tap, in fact, because I rarely drink anything but water.

2. daleo717

daleo717Member

Threads:
    I live in Vancouver, BC Canada and we have the best water in the world. I have always drank tap water and I am very healthy and never have gotten sick from it. I am almost 61 years old. In fact I do not like the taste of bottled water and I have heard it can make you sick. Bottled water can be filled with bacteria etc. and the plastic water bottles can have leaching happening which makes you ingest plastic particles. I think tap water is just fine as long as you live in a region that has safe water. You can also use a tap filter which I have done maybe 25 years ago. Either way I drink tap water all the time.

3. limitless1585

limitless1585Member

Threads:
    I have a filter at home, so I drink tap water after it's filtered. I don't trust the water companies, they write all kinds of benefits of their water but I think it's gibberish. I think that it's ok to drink tap water after it's filtered. Don't drink tap water if you have old pipes, they produce Bisphenol A it's a carcinogenic toxin.