earn walmart gifrcards

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by poptart2038 • Oct 17, 2012.

1. poptart2038

poptart2038New Member

Threads:
    walmartguide.blogspot.com/
    The guide pretty much explains. I've had great success with it and its the fastest way I know of to get cards

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I never knew how to get a Walmart gift card and thank you so much for telling all of us ladies and gents how to do it. I do surveys and try to get them that way but I had no other idea of how to get them. Great idea, keep them coming. It's amazing how much information you can learn on here that a person didn't know and I am so happy when someone learns me something new.

3. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the info. I've also done a few surveys here and there, but never stuck with it long enough to cash out. I will give this a try, especially if it's possible to earn $20 in gift cards a day. That's definitely more than you can earn on most survey sites.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have also never found this to be legit. I must be doing something wrong, because I have never gotten my cards.

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    The only site I've ever earned giftcards threw was swagbucks. I look into a lot of this sort of thing and usually sign up, but it's really disappointing sometimes. You might be able to earn some money easy but have to get to $30 to cash out. I'll still check it out.

6. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    I use Swagbucks, as well. I do not, however, use my points for Walmart gift cards. I either use them for Amazon gift cards or for Paypal gift cards. I feel like Amazon usually has great prices, every product I can think of, and I do not have to go anywhere. Swagbucks is a great site and anyone who has questions should let me know. I can easily start a thread about it and help you through it. My plan has been to only use the giftcards I get from Swagbucks to pay for all of my holiday shopping.

7. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    It's been a while since I've signed up for something like this. My issue is that I never stick around long enough. But maybe this might be worth a try. I have been shopping at Amazon a lot more lately so getting some gift cards for there would nice nice.

8. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    It really is cool but these are referral links, Meaning you link us and we sign up and you get points. That is the only thing I don't like. The people who sign up usually don't get anything in the end its the people that get all the referrals from their blog links.

9. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I love when people introduce new sites for earning money for gift cards. However, I always research the site before trying it, because I'd rather not waste time I could spending on legitimate sites. I googled the review for these sites, and a good number of sites came up saying that site may not be a scam but to use caution, because other users have had trouble with this site in the past. I'll read up more on it, but I would say look out for any red flags or goggle something like "points2shop cash out review".

10. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    This site is very legit , I am signed up to it and I have cashed out. You don't have to choose Walmart cards you can choose anything. most people say its hard doing surveys but I make a decent amount of money doing them, they are very easy to me. You just have to get the hang of them and follow the directions.

11. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the info!!! I've been duped a few times with sites that offer money and gift cards in exchange for taking surveys and stuff. Plus, seriously, games are so much easier than surveys. That'll actually be a fun way to make money. ;)

Swagbucks... I've never heard of it. It sounds like Inbox. I signed up with Inbox and it's the only survey site I've actually ever made some money with. But you have to reach $30 before you cash out. It sounds easy, but when you start doing it, it's harder and takes longer than you think. At least it was that way for me and a friend of mine. Also, they make you wait 30 days before you are able to do your first cash out. I missed that part when I signed up and wasn't too happy to find out that I had to wait another month before receiving my first check. But it's a one time thing if you have patience for that kind of stuff.

Anyway, this is why I love forums like this. I love reading how real people are making real money in un-traditional ways. I love all the different ideas and website recommendations. Please keep recommending... :)