Easieset Place To Get Useful Coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by MarshCat • Jul 17, 2016.

1. MarshCat

MarshCatNew Member

Threads:
    Hi! I'm new here and semi new to couponing. I mean, I have always loved to use a coupon when I saw one, but never really got into actively seeking them out. I'm hoping to do that more now, if it will save me some money on my grocery bill and other things I like to regularly buy.

What would you say is the easiest way/place to find useful coupons?

2. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I have an account at InboxDollars.com. Among other things, you can print coupons there. When you print a coupon from Inbox Dollars and then redeem it at the store, you get 10 cents in your Inbox Dollars account. When you get $30 in the account, you can cash out. There are a lot of things to do at Inbox Dollars, I will be ready to cash out again this morning!

3. MarshCat

MarshCatNew Member

Threads:
    Cluckeyo, thank you for the tip! I had not heard of them. I like that they give you coupons but you can also make a little cash on there. How long does it typically take to get to $30, though? 300 coupons... Hmmm, I'm not sure I would use that many in a year! :eek:

4. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I find there's a lot of coupons out there. I find that just by searching for the product I want to buy on google I can often find a coupon. Searching for brands can be a useful way to find coupons too. Often there are clubs you can join (particularly baby clubs) that are free to join that send out samples and coupons too. I find that many in store leaflets also have coupons you can use in those stores which can be handy.

5. ChadThunder

ChadThunderNew Member

Threads:
    Just so you know the best coupons are usually found online and run out quickly. Just keep browsing coupon forums and you will eventually have the luck to find some pretty good deals

6. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    The easiest way is to go to the website of your preferred restaurant or store. Then, if you can, subscribe to their newsletter or anything else. I suggest having a spam or extra e-mail for that specifically. When you subscribe, you'll get tons of deals and coupons straight to your e-mail for that specific business.

7. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Search for the coupons on google. Type the name of the website and then type coupons alongside the website name. You will get some good links in the initial few results. You can browse through them and get the coupons. You can also subscribe to the sites offering coupons so that once a new coupon is available, you will be notified via email and you can use them before they expire.

8. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Popular Youtubers always got sponsored by companies. Usually they promote certain websites and offers a link or a code you can enter to get discounts. I saved a lot of money last Christmas and New Year because Youtuber Rebecca Brand, showed discounts for Dean De Luca around the world. I was able to buy ready made gourmet meals for half the price.

9. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    One of the easiest places to start is supermarket loyalty schemes. Things like Tesco will give out money off coupons quarterly, and if you stack them you can get some spectacular discounts. One trick I like is combining a money off coupon with a 2 for 1 deal, and using an extra points voucher on the total shop. If you pay attention to the deals on shelves as well as your coupons, you can make huge savings.

10. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    DontPayFull.com are now offering printable coupons. I usually prefer coupons from newspapers because I prefer shopping groceries in person over online. I love printable coupons though. If you have printer at home, you can simple abuse these deals: