Easter parties at school

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Sweetkymom • Apr 14, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    It's that time where schools are planning their Easter events for their students. What, if anything, do you have to supply for the party? I was asked to bring in 12 plastic eggs unfilled and 2 bags of candy. The eggs are for my daughters grade wide egg hunt and the candy will be split for the 20 baskets. The school will be stuffing the eggs.

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually, for my older kid, I was asked nothing and I am not even sure if they will do anything, probably just a small easter egg hunt. My younger one is at another school and he will have a ceremony, he will be dressed as an Egyptian mosquito and I need to dress him like that... :D

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    We also had to send in 12 plastic (filled) eggs for each of my children, but that was it this year. We have a party sign up at the beginning of the year, where only 4 parents are responsible for each party in the year. I usually just sign up for one. It is pretty easy and divides the work out over the whole class over the year.

I actually got a great deal on M&M's earlier this month at CVS, but in order to get them so cheap I had to buy 4 bags. I'm a little relieved that I'll have a way to use them up, rather than having them all get eaten in my house!