Effective whitening products?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • May 8, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you recommend for someone who wants to get white? I recommend Kojic acid soap and glutathione pills. They are the ones that I know to be very effective. Although I haven't tried them myself as I don't see myself necessary to whiten, I have read a lot of truthful testimonials.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Papaya soap can effectively whiten skin if used for a prolonged period of time. Over here, the brand Likas Papaya Soap is one of the most popular whitening soaps and is also more expensive than the other regular soaps.

3. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    My personal experience with most whitening products is that I actually get darker when I use them. It's ironic, but it's true. I think it's because of the fact that when you are using any whitening product for your skin, you have to avoid going under the sun. If you do, that will harm your skin even more. When I go to work on a daily basis, there is no way for me to actually avoid the sun and so I think this is the reason why I become darker when I use whitening products because the sun actually depletes the effect of the product and creates the opposite effect.