everbuying.com - Stay away from that site!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. Adonisuk

AdonisukNew Member

Threads:
    I have just ordered from Everbuying, I purchased a mobile phone/ (phablet5.5 inch Cubot X15 Android 5.1 4G Phablet MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 16GB ROM 2.5D FHD Screen 8MP + 16MP Cameras) and it arrived in less than a week!! Product was as described and although i was a bit skeptical because Chinese products have a bad reputation here in the UK, the product was very high quality and i would put it up against any of the mainstream Korean/American brands.......I would also say that i have had torrid buying experiences on Amazon and ebay shops so i would rank my purchase as good as anything else i have bought online!! Everbuying gets THUMBS UP from me..

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Thanks for the tip! Sorry you went through such an ordeal! I guess it's a good idea to see if the online shop is a google approved site or check with BBB.org about it. Asking your search engine for reviews about sites and feedback about a company and

can help you make a safe buy and gives me peace of mind when buying.

3. Evhenii Ustenko

Evhenii UstenkoNew Member

Threads:
    Hello!
    Buying on everbuying.com xiaomi miband. Very quickly sent, I answered all my stupid questions. Quality of packaging super !!!! 100% original product in general very pleased that he bought it from them !!!

4. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip. I buy a lot of things online, and I would hate to have been scammed by one of these sites. I know that Chinese don't mean knock off. Most of the time the things we buy are made in China. It sounds like these sites are just a few in the bunch that we should definitely stay away from. I'm glad paypal was able to help you out. I know that I have had to go the dispute route before because one of the merchants kept trying to tell me no refunds.

5. camteru

camteruNew Member

Threads:
    i don`t understand why you have problems with this site, i have buying there for about 3 years, and i have spend a lot of money there, and i never had scam problems.

i have bougth electronics, cellphones, a lcd projector, etc.
    you know, it`s china, its on the other side of the earth, and it need time to arrive, a lot of time sometimes.

and the main reaseon why i still buying on this site, is the points and discount coupons, and no otrhe site offer so much discount like everbuying!

6. RazvanG

RazvanGNew Member

Threads:
    Hi there,

I want to share my experience with Everbuying, even some of you had problems I think I was lucky enough to have zero problems :) with this website, comparing with Gearbest for exemple with some terrible problems.
    I have bought few cell phones from them at reasonable prices and after intense use all the phones are ok. Concerning the shipping time my parcels were delivered quite fast in approx. 7 to 10 business days to my country without any issues with clearing customs.
    I also interacted with customer support center and received reply in 5-7hours from nice people that helped me answering to my questions.
    Overall had a good experience with Everbuying and already recommend to a friend of mine to use it for purchase a cheaper Asus phone.

7. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    It's so nice to see the conflicting purchase experiences with everbuying.com. If there is one thing I have found it is that honest (nonpaid) reviews will reflect a variety of experiences. I have never purchased from them but I have purchase from a couple of clothing sites that ship directly from China. It's a mixed experience because I typically want what I want when I want it and though I get exactly what I want when I purchase from China I do not typically like the shipping and arrival times. I think the result of this thread is that if I'm willing to be patient and accept an off brand for it's lack of easy quick customer service I could find a good deal at everbuying.com.

8. Militsa

MilitsaNew Member

Threads:
    Maybe in the beginning everbuying.net weren't able to provide great service and great quality but they're growing and learning from their mistakes so they can be one of the best Chinese online stores. So far I didn't have any issues with them and I'm planning to do business with them in the future. The prices are great, they have so many deals and coupons and if you order from them they always rewarded you. The shipping is always different, it varies a lot and sometimes it's not their problem but the shipping company. I recommend paying for tracking number and shipping insurance so you can be absolute sure that your purchase is going to arrived safe to your home. I am pleased and with their customer support they reply to you in 24 hours. Everbuying.net is honest seller and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

9. Speede

SpeedeNew Member

Threads:
    I procured everbuying.net a long time, and I can say that this site is not nothing worse than any other site on the internet. Everything I ordered came quite quickly, problems with the goods did not occur. According shares bought Cubot x12 for $ 70 while the price of aliexpress.com starts from $ 110. Savings of $ 40 a good reason to buy. Add this here a good system of bonuses and the price will be even lower. If you have problemmy, support service will help you solve it.

10. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I myself like to bargain shop and I admit I have taken a few risks. I am not familiar with these sites but they obviously seem like scams. At least now I know what to do if I ever come across any promotion of these stores. Thanks again.

11. ismail akdogan

ismail akdoganNew Member

Threads:
    i ordered xiaomi yi accessories and medium bag. it delivered in 24days. im really satisfied.

12. ANDRIY SADOVII

ANDRIY SADOVIINew Member

Threads:
    GOOD store. Ordered Xiaomi Mini Bluetooth V4.1 Hands Free Earphone come perfectly packaged in its original packaging. Order E1507260509389807 07/26/2015. The quality is excellent Hands Free. I am glad. Support to respond to emails quickly. I will be buying more in this shop.

13. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know reviews are very mixed here, but I still refuse to buy from Chinese sellers. The only time I'll go there is if a person I know and trust well gives me a rave review and assurances that it's kosher. I refuse to compromise on quality, and the quality of stuff coming out of China is known for being below par. With the clothes, there's always issues with sizing. I mean, it's a hot mess.
    The danger with positive reviews from people you don't know (i.e online reviews), besides the possibility of them being bogus, is the fact that we all have different opinions of what good quality is. What passes for good quality for one, will be shoddy to the next person. The small matter of shipping seems to draw a unanimous conclusion; shipping from that part of the world is SLOW. I mean, even better received sites such as AliExpress divide people straight down the line. So I'll save myself all the grief and stay well clear of China :)

14. Mikaco

MikacoNew Member

Threads:
    Ordered accessories for the phone, all sent very quickly. A big thank you shop for timely responses to questions about ordering and good sales which actually take the goods cheaper in 2 times cheaper than in other stores

15. Lushlala

Threads:
    Just curious, @Mikaco.....what store did you order from, and what phone accessories did you order?! Are you referring to EverBuying.com? Have you already received your order, and were you happy with the quality of the products? TIA

16. Mikaco

MikacoNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I ordered EverBuying.com ordered stylus pen and silicone case.Yes,already received, the quality is quite good for this price

#96Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  17. Lushlala

Threads:
    Thanks for the response, @Mocako....I'm glad it worked out for you in the end :) You must be one of the lucky ones, because the amount of negative reviews out there is just shocking. I personally won't be buying there any time soon LOL I strongly believe that you can never be too safe, and my gut feeling tells me this isn't the site for me!

18. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    Have I been living under a rock? How come I have never bought anything from Everbuying.com... hmm let me guess - oh right, I use Amazon for all my online shopping (okay not all - ebay is the next best thing) but that's about it. Unless, you consider paying for online content as a purchase. IMO, its best to not wander too far away from Amazon. At least you can trust them.

19. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Buyers are usually optimistic and seldom bother to conduct background checks. It is always prudent to check the reviews of other customers and view site or product ratings. This applies to merchants selling on trusted sites like Ebay. You don't have to be once bitten to be twice shy.

20. beasleym1989

beasleym1989Member

Threads:
    I have thought about using Sammydress in the past, but glad I saw this post. I wondered how their stuff could be so cheap, but I guess if they're not sending any products then that would explain some things. I wish I could find some legit places to buy inexpensive products.