everbuying.com - Stay away from that site!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to add Everbuying to my mental red flag catalogue. Online buying is a convenient method of buying but is plagued with uncertainty due to the multitude of con websites hiding behind the relative online anonymity to scam buyers. The most insidious ones are those who maintain a good reputation with some buyers but scam others. The best thing to do is to thoroughly check customer reviews before committing your money.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't doubt some people are getting good service from these types of stores. I'm happy that people like

and

have had a positive experience there, but I'd be willing to bet they're just a drop in the ocean of those who haven't! That's the problem with these retailers, they're too hit and miss to really trust them. Nothing anyone says is ever going to convince me to buy at EverBuying! I'd have to know those people personally to believe anything they said. With names like EverBuying, CauseWay, SammyDress etc no, just no!

3. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    This is another reason why people should always look up reviews on sites before they order from them. It would save a lot of pain and wasted time in the long run.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Probably if you had not bought the items through Paypal probably you would not have got a refund of your money and this is one the positive features of Paypal. I very wary of buying online because I have had problems with goods before where the items shipped to me were not exactly as advertised. I suggest that before you buy from an online store you should seek to obtain all the information and reviews on the site that are possible. It may be a time-consuming task, but in the end, it mat save you time and money.

5. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I have to say that the only real way to beat these types of bad sites are to spread the word around, so for that thank you. Like other users have said, it really just goes to show you the importance of doing your research before you buy on sites like this to really make sure that you know what you are dealing with to avoid those headaches.

6. Lushlala

Threads:
    Wow, it's amazing to see all these people coming out to praise EverBuying! It's clearly one of the better ones to come out of that area. But I guess I'll be the first to admit I may be jaded, and will take everything I hear with a generous dose of salt. I'm not saying anyone's lying about their experience, but I think I'll only be able to believe anything positive if it's coming from someone I actually know. I remain very, very wary. But hey, it's fantastic to hear all you guys received fantastic service and quality products. Thanks for sharing :)

7. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo!Member

Threads:
    Did you tell them that you were going to write bad reviews about them? I will not attempt to check them out to investigate. Thanks for the warning. This will save everyone money, time and energy who's read your post about them.

8. Lushlala

Threads:
    What I've found with these types of retailers is that no amount of complaining will get you anywhere. When it happened to me a few years ago, when complaining didn't get me anywhere, I resorted to threatening them with a bad review. I wish I could say it worked, I still didn't hear back. I hear they also change physical and web addresses all the time, so that if you were to try to track them down, you'd probably find an abandoned warehouse or something like that. With the websites, you'll always notice that most of them haven't been operating for even a year. Very, very unscrupulous!

9. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I know it it going to sound petty, but I wouldn't have purchased a single thing from them based solely on the fact that their name is horrible grammar! In fact, thinking about it, Ever Buying isn't even poor grammar!

10. doxie

doxieNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this. It sounds like EverBuying is honest with some people so they can get some positive reviews, while scamming almost everyone else. Clever.

11. Faye1232212

Faye1232212New Member

Threads:
    Thank you for speaking up! I have had issues with them as well but never complained because I thought it would not help. Of the 4 items that I ordered, I only received 1 and was told that I'd have to wait another 4 weeks for the others when initially it was only 1 week. I try to stay away from those sites but you're right, they have good deals . You just have to be careful and know what you're doing. Thanks again!

12. Lushlala

Threads:
    Hehe I honestly though i was the only one who holds this stance LOL I'm so glad to find I'm not. This is one of my bug bears, whether it's online earning sites or online retailers; If the name sounds weird, is not grammatically sound, if the English on site leaves a lot to be desired, I completely shut down and just can't be bothered. I walk away. Whether it's wrong or right, those are usually some of the glaring red flags for me.

13. Lushlala

Threads:
    It's very interesting to see that EverBuying has well and truly split people straight down the line! It must be one of the better ones, because usually past and present shoppers are unanimous in their review of these types of sites......they're basically generally BAD. So EverBuying is a little hit and miss, not by any means enough to tempt me to buy from there though. I'll definitely my eye on this thread to see what else comes up.

14. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the warning! never had issues with such pages because, well, never bought anything from them. I'll try to stay away from those sites, I don't understand why those kind of pages need to be scammy and dubious as hell to make a profit. Bad reputation and legal issues are going to sink their business.

15. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Gee, that's really sad to purchase an item that is not delivered. Adding insult to injury is the message for you to wait.It's a good thing that you have the mind to file for a dispute in Paypal. At least we now know that Paypal is a sort of protection for buyers like us since we can refund the money in case of disputes.

The SD card reminded me of the cute USB sticks I bought in Hongkong last year. In the flea market, one 32GB USB stick costs less than a dollar and since it has great designs fitting for a gift, I bought 20 pieces. But lo and behold, when I arrived home, not one of the usb sticks was working.

16. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I agree.. I have ordered many products from china.. Jewelry, phone cases and some clothes. And all things that I have ordered so far they have been exactly as described and all have been good quality. Usually I use "Geek" app. Have you heard about it?

17. MensurH

MensurHNew Member

Threads:
    sorry guys but everbuying is doing a good job,I buy form them 6 years now,I got my orders in good condition.

18. ladydaydream

ladydaydreamNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for letting all of us know. I love buying from Asian stores and such but I'm definitely wary of scamming sites like this and SammyDress as well. It sucks, because so many of the products listed are so cheap and cute...it's so mean! Oh well though. I'm glad there are communities of people here to warn each other about this stuff.

19. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know this site, I have never bought anything from here. When I buy I always buy from eBay or Amazon. Ebay is better than Amazon in a sense that price is very competitive and you can buy things on budget. I have always found that the same product costs less on ebay than on Amazon. Recently, I wanted to buy from Asian store, however, payment option was not available to me.

20. Eva Korol

Eva KorolNew Member

Threads:
    is undoubtedly the best store of Chinese goods, buying here I feel safe and never afraid that I cheated, I recommend to everyone.
    is the number of my order EP1605111349160003