everbuying.com - Stay away from that site!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. kentnancy

kentnancyNew Member

Threads:
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you so much for informing us about your shopping experience.
    We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.
    Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons. For your issue, we will check it for you. Please kindly contact us on our support center here

Thank you for your understanding and support.
    Everbuying Customer Service

2. kentnancy

kentnancyNew Member

Threads:
    Dear Lushlala,
    Thank you for your review.
    Everbuying is a global online wholesale retail company operating in the international wholesale market specializing in electronics and contemporary fashion.
    It is better to learn more about our website here

by yourself.
    If you have any inquiry, please just kindly contact us on our support center here

Thank you for your cooperation.

3. kentnancy

kentnancyNew Member

Threads:
    Dear davos,
    Thanks for your time and review.
    Please kindly note that we Everbuying is a global online wholesale retail company operating in the international wholesale market, serving a worldwide customer base of thousands of satisfied customers from over 200 countries since 2006.
    We know that there some negative reviews on us. But please kindly note that as a wholesale retailer, we need time to purchase the product after other customer ordering. Therefore, there may some delayed on processing.
    For more details, please kindly check on our site here

Thank you for your understanding and support.

4. Dorel

DorelNew Member

Threads:
    I have made 7 orders, everything came and worked ok .
    The shipping is free but slow, 2 or 3 weeks from China to Romania.
    my last order no E1609090351247853 ariwe in Romania in 2 weeks
    I will definitely order from them.
    Prices are very good products at flash sale.
    I bought products by 20-30% cheaper than other stores

5. Melandre

MelandreNew Member

Threads:
    If you read the first few posts on this thread they are all negative however the more recent ones are much more positive. I think it shows that Everbuying has come a long way in the last 4 years and has become a leading company in online electronics purchasing (for us not living in China or Asia). They also have many products (for example, the phone I bought, a Cubot Max) which are simply not available yet in North America.

I know I recently took the gamble (due to the amazing products and pricing that they are offering) and I am happy to say everything went smoothly and I just received my new phone last week. The phone itself is amazing and as described on their website. I had to inquire a couple of times about shipping (it was a pre-sale item so had to wait for stock to arrive) and they always responded to my inquiries in less than 12 hours, impressive! Anyway, I am now very comfortable in ordering from Everbuying and I have already recommended their website to my friends and colleagues.

6. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Sad to know that for your misadventure on those sites you have mentioned. I just want to know for I haven't encountered those sites you pointed out. Do the other customers complain just like your? It is because you were dissatisfied with their services, you could campaign against them. Anyway, it is right and I appreciate your initiative to let us know about that. Thank you.

7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am not familiar with the site everbuying.com just getting to know of it now. Well this is a one sided story of what transpired between you and the site. I am not holding any brief for them. I will try go check out more reviews about the site and if poor really then that place is a no no for me.

8. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard and read about many similar cases involving similar sites. Good thing is you were able to get your money back with the help of Paypal but other people suffer more when they pay with their credit or debit cards. I have seen that some people don't even get a response back.

9. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this information addicted_buyer, I am always on the lookout for a good deal and it is handy to know about the experience you had in dealing with these sites.

I won't be using these that's for sure! It is handy to pay by paypal as it makes it easier to get your money returned if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Sadly, with so much more going online, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to measure customer service which makes forums like this one brilliant!

10. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Even though i have bought from this website a couple of times and never once have i encountered a problem, it stands that you should always be careful and read as many reviews in order to make a decision and assess the credibility of the website.

11. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well thank you for the heads up. There are so many sites out there and they are getting pretty good at disguising themselves if they are frauds, so this is always appreciated having these little warnings.

12. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Indeed, nowadays there are a lot of new sites emerging that offer a wide variety of products and at very competitive prices in comparison to the usual websites.

13. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I find it interesting how many people are saying that they never had a problem with the site. I usually do like to do my own research for this very reason. Some people complain just because they didn't get their way, and some people have legitimate complaints. Sometimes it is about the other places that they are shipping to that makes the difference. I don't know the truth, but I just want to say research for yourself before you come to a conclusion. I know that this is contrary to what I wrote before, but it is a practice that I usually engage in.

14. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Well personally, I have a different gospel to preach about everbuying. I have bought quite a number of items including but not limited to, an otg usb, earphones and have even bought quite a number of things for friends with my account from everbuying. Honestly, the free shipping takes forever. It offers a very good lesson in patience. However, it's free, so no complaints.

The one thing I don't like about them is email response, because swept off my feet by their hard to resist offers, I sent them an e-mail to find out if they ship to my country. As we speak, it has never been replied. I just had to risk and buy, and had even started getting worried when it was past 23 days and I had not received my item. However, they had said it would take 25 days, and yeah, the miracle happened in 25 days.

In my opinion, I love them, or rather their offers. We can only hope they will improve.

15. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up, I have only bought items from 3 Chinese sites, and I was satisfied with the item and service, although 1 item arrived deformed. It really pays to research first before buying from a lesser known store so that you can avoid any hassle that comes when buying from there.

16. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. The simply name of the site itself sounds a bit sketchy, that is why I usually look for reviews on websites like these just to be sure.