Eyebrow powder vs. Eyebrow pencil

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Dec 27, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    What do you prefer - eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil?

Both products are relatively inexpensive. Since I am old-school when it comes to certain beauty products, I prefer eyebrow pencil. My favorite - Cover Girl's Perfect Point. This eyebrow pencil is so easy to use and has a color that matches my eyebrows to the 't'.

th?id=H.4919525454185176&pid=15.

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I don't shade in my eyebrows often, but when I do, I prefer an eyebrow pencil. It is much more simple to use and not as messy. They are also very convenient. You can just draw it on, rather than having to mess with application brushes and messy powders, as with eyebrow powder.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used both the eyebrow pencil and eyebrow powder. I prefer the eyebrow powder. The eyebrow powder looks a bit more natural. I once watched a make-up artist use both. She used the pencil to trace along the outside of the brow and filled it with the powder. The result was a perfectly manicured eyebrow.

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love my eyeliner I have tried the other types of eyebrow powders but at the end of the day it smudges, and had my eyes looking like I had two black eyes. lol I love the water proof eyeliner is just alittle neater and better to manage

5. brookie

brookieNew Member

Threads:
    I love my eyebrow pencil, always! As long as you don't tweeze off too much hair and start drawing something stupid. I've seen people that make the eyebrow pencil look disgusting and I've seen people that make eyebrow shadow look so pretty. I prefer the pencil, but it's all up to what feels more comfortable and is easier to use for each individual.

6. jessicak2

jessicak2Banned

Threads:
    I like it and daily use this.

7. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    i prefer eyebrow pencil. it is very easy to use. There are lots of different color varieties in the eyebrow pencil.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried using an eyebrow powder yet, so I would prefer the eyebrow pencil, since it's so easy to use. I think the powder version would be more time consuming as compared to the pencil version.