Fast Food Vs Grocery Stores - What Do You Think?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jason76 • Dec 14, 2017.

1. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    This is very true, that's why I'll always stick to grocery shopping. I'd rather buy expensive foods at the grocery rather than paying a very expensive hospital bill because of the unhealthiness of the foods at the fast food restaurant.

2. BMT1014

BMT1014Member

Threads:
    I don’t really like eating in the fast-food chain the taste of their burger or spaghetti is too commercialized and not healthy. However, I love the pancakes of Mc Donalds it's soft and delicious but I seldom eat pancakes. I only eat in the fast food if I am traveling or new to the place which I am not familiar with the restaurants around. Maybe it’s a good thing too that I love to cook so I prefer to buy in the grocery and cook burger or fried chicken in my own way. Aside from that, the fast food here in my country is expensive.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I try to reduce the fast food. And instead eating something that is healthy. And another thing is that some of the time it can be harder to work around the fast food. As it can have some hygiene issues too. So I try to make sure I am not eating something that has some health impact on me. So that's what I think of when it comes to proper health.

4. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Here in Romania, the fast food is expensive enough, is cheaper to buy groceries and cook at home meals. Even is is healthier to eat at home sometimes we feel the need to eat fast food, because of this we usually go out once a week and eat fast food.