Finished shopping yet?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by jleadbet • Dec 5, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I'm usually still picking up gifts on December 23rd, but this year I'm almost done. I think it's because I ordered almost everything online, and I wanted to allow enough time for shipping. Assuming it all arrives on time, I should be in pretty good shape.

2. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I've done about a third of my shopping. This year, I think there will be a lot of good deals right before Christmas. Since I'm on a budget, I'm holding out for last minute bargains. Luckily, my purchases don't include any of those hot new toys that sell out quickly.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not finished done shopping yet. I haven't even started. I don't have much to buy, but I really shouldn't leave it to the last minute though.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't even started. This year I'm not bothering and have asked family to spend the money they would on my present on presents for the children. I'm not a Christmas person and this year I'm disliking it even more. :)

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Yep. I did all my shopping online, and now the packages are coming in. I love shopping online, but I hate waiting for the packages to come.