Flex Seal

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Hickorycottage • Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    Has anyone used, or do you know anyone that has used Flex Seal? My husband has been drooling over this for weeks. We are seriously thinking about ordering a couple of cans. It's supposed to seal cracks, roofs, boats, pipes, etc. You name it, they claim Flex Seal will seal it.

2. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    No, but I work in healthcare, and our version of the "flex seal" is MUCH, MUCH different from what you have mentioned here! Interesting that they would choose such a similar name for two very different products!

3. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    This product looks like it would work. I will have to try it out.

4. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    It does work, things such as fixing a leak in your roof and a hole in your garden hose will be a breeze for this product. It's not as good as portrayed in the commercial, but it's still really handy for smaller things :D.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard so much about this product, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. From the commercial it looks like it works well. I could use that to fix a crack in my ceramic bowl that I made. I wanted to patch it up because it fell off my shelve and it broke into pieces. I might buy a can or two and see if it can repair my bowl.

6. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    This sounds like some of the other items I have used in the past. If it is, then it will work out great! In fact I have some stuff I molded to a chair to get it to stay together and that was about five years ago!

7. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    I personally think it's worth it as long as the price isn't too high for what you're paying for. Flex seal sounds like a trusted brand.

8. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Is it like Mighty Putty? Which has the better quality? Because I'm pretty sure Mighty Putty is cheaper.

9. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I have been debating purchasing this product, just for minor repairs. Knowing now that it works, I am going to have to purchase it!

10. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I've heard from my neighbor that it's a good product so long as what you are repairing wont have much weight placed in it such as a chair or a computer desk but for small things it is great!

11. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    It is a fair product, but don't bother using it on anything that will have to withstand heavy use or weight. It is pretty watertight and alright as far as durability goes so you should at least give it a try.

12. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    My inlaws used it on their gutter and highly recommend it.